Avoiding the complicated world. Easy life and easy listening. Pipe and slippers, fine cheeses and a generous glass of port.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

My Daughter Likes The Avengers

Mrs Peel, we're neededMy seven year old daughter is a big fan of The Avengers. As this compensates for her aversion to Dr Who, I have been letting her stay up to watch it on Thursday evenings. Between seven and eight o'clock is normally reserved for bedtime things; reading, bathing, teeth. For the Avengers I made an exception but this week she became overtired with 'The Positive Negative Man' and it all ended in screaming and tears when she wouldn't go to bed afterwards.
"You'll never watch the Avengers again!" I yelled, which is something I never thought I'd hear myself say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home