Avoiding the complicated world. Easy life and easy listening. Pipe and slippers, fine cheeses and a generous glass of port.

Monday, June 06, 2005

I Walk the Bus

original walking bus
I don't know about you, but Monday mornings are always harder at the start of a new term. I'm completely exhausted after a day in Oxford yesterday, visiting our friends BP and his wife. What's more, I'm now part of the school walking bus, garbed in luminous yellow and holding up the traffic for our small posse as they cross the numerous dangerous junctions. Although officially still untrained, I hurl myself in front of cars with arms outstretched to guard our little ones.

The rest of the day does not compare, although I do go and buy 'Is this the way to Amarillo?' The woman in front of me is buying 'Crazy Frog' and keeps saying 'is this the right one? It has to be the right one!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home