Avoiding the complicated world. Easy life and easy listening. Pipe and slippers, fine cheeses and a generous glass of port.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Roman Remains

The Master
Fully recovered now from my holiday injuries where I banged my head on a metal beam whilst perusing some Roman ruins in Cyprus. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, and can vaguely recall falling down with blood splattered everywhere before crawling back onto the tour bus, almost fainting, and then being marched around a Turkish Delight factory. Oddly, although Turkish Delight is the last thing you'd think of after having an accident, the sugar rush seemed to do me a lot of good from the free samples.

By the way, they call it Cyprus Delight in Cyprus.

Joined the Amazon DVD mailing service, which may or may not be a good thing. They are sending me 'The Tenant' by Roman Polanski first. I saw this in about 1983 and have waited in vain ever since for it to be shown again on television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home