Avoiding the complicated world. Easy life and easy listening. Pipe and slippers, fine cheeses and a generous glass of port.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hey, Who Turned Out the Lights?

electrickery
Discovered a flaw in the Amazon DVD by post scheme. It's this: all the titles on my rental list are either 'short wait' or 'long wait'. Even things like 'Thriller. Series 1. Disc 1' are 'short wait', with 'Catweazle. Series 1. Disc 1' a ridiculous 'very long wait'. I am having to pick titles I wouldn't normally consider just to keep up. We watched 'Collateral' the other night which, even though Tom Cruise was surprisingly good in it, was frankly rubbish.

Lots of running, although it didn't go as well tonight.

Finished my painting, kind of, of my daughter and I reckon it's a very good first attempt. Bought some more paints and some canvas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home