Avoiding the complicated world. Easy life and easy listening. Pipe and slippers, fine cheeses and a generous glass of port.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Quality Time

Without realising it, I may have been enjoying a lot of quality time recently.

What is quality time? We went to visit some friends once and one of them was missing. "He's just out enjoying some quality time" said the wife helpfully. Quality time? He should be here with us, I thought, that's quality time. I think those who enjoy quality time define it as the time spend enjoying things you seldom get time to do. Like writing a blog, watching a DVD or reading a book, which are all things I have done lately. I would even go as far as to say that my recent cleaning exploits are quality time, as I am not wasting my time avoiding the cleaner who used to visit.

I also go along with the quality time of others, such as visiting Ikea or watching 'Pink Panther' cartoons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home