Avoiding the complicated world. Easy life and easy listening. Pipe and slippers, fine cheeses and a generous glass of port.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Wha'ppen?

minkey
First day of my long summer break. Quick visit to Habitat to pick up the sunscreen come sail for my wife's birthday. Heaven knows how I'm going to put it up (hooks and screws have been mentioned. I stand near the door in case drills come into it).

Quick visit to a French market, to get us in the mood for our holiday next week. Bought some expensive potatoes and expensive French biscuits. Passed on the expensive French bread.

Quick visit to the country club. It's almost deserted although my daughter manages to befriend the few other children there. I try to make progress with Harry Potter. We eventually leave on the promise of French biscuits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home